Penne pasta with vegetable-meatball sauce
- 500g penne pasta
- 350g carrots
- A bunch of spring onions
- A tin of sliced pizza tomatoes
- 500g mixed minced meat
- A tsp of oil
- Salt, pepper, herbs
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente.
- Spice the minced meat as you like, and form little pieces of it.
- Put minced meat in a pan without oil and brown all over.
- Clean the carrots and spring onions. Cut them in small pieces.
- Braise the vegetables lightly in oil.
- Add the tomatoes (and if you like, add also some water).
- Season as desired with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Add the meat balls and warm them.
- Serve everything with the pasta.
Tastes great with green salad.