- 350g sausage (I recommend German bratwurst)
- 2 bell peppers
- 150g mushrooms
- A tin of pizza tomatoes
- 150ml vegetable stock
- 150ml shashlik sauce
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder, herbs, oil
- Chop the sausages and vegetables into small pieces.
- Sauté it in oil.
- Add the pizza tomatoes, vegetable stock and shashlik sauce, heat it.
- Season generously with the spices and herbs.
Tastes great with pita.
Chef’s Tip: If you have already fried sausages, the meal will be ready in less than 10 minutes.