- 400g chicken meat
- 200g frozen peas
- 100g carrots
- 1 kohlrabi
- 1 onion
- 200g cream
- 500ml chicken stock
- A bunch of parsley
- Salt, pepper, oil
- Sauté the meat in oil. Take the meat out of the pan and put it aside.
- Sauté the finely chopped vegetables in the remaining cooking oil.
- When the vegetables are half cooked, add the meat again and finish cooking.
- Add cream and chicken stock and simmer for a short while.
- Season with salt, pepper and fresh chopped parsley.
Tastes great with rice.