Greek lemon chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1kg small potatoes
- 500g onions
- 4-5 lemons
- 1/4 litre of olive oil
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- Garlic, salt, pepper
- A bunch of smooth parsley
- Squeeze the lemons (approx. a 1/4 l). Mix it in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Press the garlic and stir in with the olive oil.
- Lay small potatoes in the marinade.
- Season the chicken parts with salt and pepper. Put them in an oil covered baking dish.
- Spread the small potatoes together with the onions and poultry cuts.
- Pour the mixture of lemon, oil and marinade over it.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes at 200°C.
- Chop the parsley well and sprinkle.
Serve with feta cheese and/or baguette.