Summerly pointed cabbage
- 1 pointed cabbage
- 4 Tomatoes
- A tbsp of salt
- A tsp of sugar
- Thyme, pepper, oil
- Dice the pointed cabbage and mix with salt and sugar. Let it rest for approx. 30 minutes covered.
- Fillet the tomatoes and dice them.
- Drain the pointed cabbage and let it get dry.
- Heat some oil in a pan, briefly steam the pointed cabbage, stir in the tomato cubes.
- Season everything with thyme, pepper and possibly season with some more salt.
Chef’s Tip: Especially tasty when served with meat. It can also be served cold as salad.