- 1 onion
- 300g carrots
- 200g frozen peas
- 400g stripes of turkey
- 400g coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of flour
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- Peel and dice the onions and carrots.
- Mix flour, curry powder, 1/2 a tsp of salt and a bit of pepper in a bowl.
- Add the meat and sprinkle the whole thing with the mixture.
- Steam the onion in hot oil until translucent.
- Add the meat and brown it.
- Add the carrots and sauté briefly together.
- Pour in the coconut milk and braise and leave to simmer over medium heat.
- Add the peas and let get them hot.
- Season with curry, salt and pepper.
Tastes great with jasmine rice.