For 4 persons
- 200g Basmati rice
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 leeks
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 tbsp of sesame oil
- Cook the Basmati rice according to the instructions on the packet.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut it into equal sized florets.
- Cut the leeks into rings.
- Heat the oil and sauté the ginger.
- Add the tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Add the cauliflower florets and leek.
- Cook at medium heat until the cauliflower is tender.
- Season with sugar, salt & pepper.