For 4 persons
- 750g potatoes
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Herbs of Provence, salt & pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into pieces of around 1,5cm in thickness.
- Peel and dice the onion.
- Dice the mozzarella.
- Sauté the onions and garlic until translucent, add the potatoes and steam for a moment.
- Add the vegetable stock and cook on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and continue cooking until the potatoes are ready.
- Season with the herbs, salt & pepper.
- Add the mozzarella and let it melt.