Spaghetti with beetroot sauce
For 4 persons
- 2 beetroot bulbs
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp of Crème Fraîche
- Salt, pepper, sugar
- 500g spaghetti
- Cook the spaghettis according to the pack instructions.
- Peel the beetroots and cut into small cubes.
- Slice the spring onions into rings.
- Steam the spring onions in oil, then add the spring onion cubes and steam briefly together.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and let it slowly steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Coarsely purée the sauce.
- Fold in the Crème Fraîche loosely.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.