For 6 persons
- 6 apples
- 12 lasagne sheets
- 2 tbsp of raisins
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon & sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 250ml cream
- 30g butter
- 3 tbsp of sliced almonds
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla ice cream
- Blanch the lasagne sheets al dente.
- Peel, remove the pips and cut the apples into thin slices.
- Lightly braise the apple slices. Stir in the raisins, cinnamon & sugar.
- Add the apple mixture onto the lasagne sheet and roll it up.
- Put the filled lasagne rolls in a greased oven dish.
- Whip the cream until stiff. Stir in the egg yolk and place it on top of the lasagne rolls.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds and powdered sugar.
- Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
|Chef’s tip:||Cover with tin foil at the beginning.|
|You can also use Cannelloni, however, it will make more work with the filling.|