For 4 persons
- 200g dried apricots
- 400g chicken breast fillet
- 4 small onions
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 125g cream
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder, curry powder
- Pour boiling water over the apricots and leave to draw.
- Cut the meat to pieces of about 4cm. Season with paprika, salt & pepper.
- Peel and quarter the onions. Sauté them in hot butter. Let them simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat and continue frying.
- Add the tomatoes and cream. Season generously with salt & pepper.
- Give all in a baking dish.
- Drain the apricots, slice and spread on top of the meat.
- Cook at 160°C for about 35 minutes.
Chef’s tip: Instead of dried apricots, use 400g fresh ones.