Hot fried chicken cubes
For 4 persons
- 500g chicken breast fillet
- 10g fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of sesamum oil
- 3 tbsp of soya sauce
- 1 tbsp of Chinese vinegar
- 2 tsp of chili sauce
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 100g fresh peanuts
- 1/8 l chicken stock
- Cut the chicken breast into strips.
- Finely chop the ginger and garlic.
- Of oil, soya sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic stir a marinade.
- Marinate the chicken breast strips in it for about half an hour.
- Cut the spring onions and bell pepper into narrow strips.
- Take the chicken breast strips from the marinade, dab it dry.
- Heat 2 tbsp of sesamum oil and roast the peanuts, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken breast strips and continue frying.
- Add the vegetable and continue frying.
- Add the chicken stock and let everything boil down at high heat.
Chef’s tip: Serve with jasmin rice.