Stir-fried chicken with honey and ginger
For 4 persons
- 400g turkey breast
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 10g fresh ginger
- 1 can pineapples
- 1 glass bamboo shoots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- Soya sauce, lemon grass
- Cut the turkey breast into slices.
- Grate the ginger and stir with the honey to a marinade.
- Marinate the meat in that mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Drain the bamboo shoots and pineapples. Collect the pineapple juice.
- Cut the onion and bell pepper into thin strips.
- Take the meat from the marinade and sauté it in hot sesamum oil.
- Fry the vegetables in the remaining oil.
- Add the pineapples and meat, warm it.
- Season with pineapple juice, soya sauce and lemon grass.
Chef’s tip: Great with Mie noodles or rice.