Turkey au gratin
For 4 persons
- 400g escalope of turkey
- 2-3 bunch spring onions
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 bell peppers
- 4 slices of Gouda
- 2 tbsp of Crème Fraîche
- Salt, pepper, herbs
- Cut the meat, bell peppers and spring onions into strips.
- Sauté the meat and spring onions in oil.
- Season it tastily with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Stir in the Crème Fraîche.
- Put everything in a casserole dish.
- Slice the tomatoes and spread them over it.
- Cut the Gouda into strips and spread it over the tomatoes.
- Gratinate briefly in the oven at 200°C.