Mincemeat pan with Chinese cabbage
For 4 persons
- 400g mincemeat
- 1 red and 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 bunch spring onions
- 400g Chinese cabbage
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 onion
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder
- 5 tbsp of soya sauce
- Peel the garlic and onion, chop them. Dice the pepper.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Wash the Chinese cabbage and cut it into slices.
- Fry the mincemeat until brown.
- Add the garlic, peppers, onions and continue frying.
- Fold in the Chinese cabbage.
- Season with the spices.