Potato leek casserole
For 4 persons
- 1kg leeks
- 1kg potatoes
- 200g creme fraîche
- 400g smoked pork chop
- 50g butter
- 5 tbsp of flour
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Wash and cut the leeks into 1cm-long pieces. Cook the leeks in salt water until firm to the bite.
- Peel and cook the potatoes. Cut the boiled potatoes into slices.
- Cut the smoked pork chop into small pieces.
- Give all in a baking dish.
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add flour and stir constantly.
- Deglaze the leeks with some cooking water.
- Stir in the creme fraîche. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Pour the sauce on the potatoes.
- Gratinate in the oven at 200°C for about 20 minutes.