For 4 persons
- 250g flour
- 125g butter
- 6 eggs
- 750g colourful bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 250g sour cream
- Herbs, salt, pepper
- Knead the flour, butter, 1 egg and approx. 1 tbsp. of water to a glossy dough.
- Wrap dough in foil and put in the refrigerator for approx. 30 minutes.
- Cut the bell peppers into strips. Dice the zucchini. Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bell peppers.
- Add the zucchini and spring onions, continue frying.
- Season tastily with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Stir the sour cream with 5 eggs. Season it.
- Roll out the dough and put it in a greased Quicheform. Pearce the dough.
- Add the vegetables. Pour the sour-cream-mixture over.
- Bake at 175°C for about 45 minutes.