Oriental vegetable stir-fry
For 4 persons
- 250g chicken breast fillet
- 300g potatoes
- 200g carrots
- 300g cauliflower
- 300g tomatoes
- 100g sugar snaps
- 2 garlic gloves
- 300ml coconut milk
- 3 tsp. of vegetable stock powder
- Salt, pepper, curry powder, chilli
- Cut the meat into stripes.
- Dice the potatoes, carrots and tomatoes, divide the cauliflower into florets.
- Sauté the meat in oil, take it out.
- Brown the vegetables for approx. 5 minutes in oil, add pressed garlic.
- Add the coconut milk and 400ml water, add the vegetable stock powder.
- Cook together for approx. 20 minutes, leave the tomato cubes out.
- Within the last five minutes add the tomato cubes.
- Season to taste with the spices, add the meat.