Pollack with vegetables
For 4 persons
- 8 slices of pollack (deep-frozen)
- 4 spring onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons
- 4 tbsp. of oil
- Tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini
- Place fish fillets next to one another on a greased baking tray covered with baking paper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the spring onions into rings, finely chop the garlic. Sprinkle over the fish.
- Cut the lemon into slices and put them on top. Drizzle with oil.
- Cut the vegetables in equal pieces, spread the vegetables around the fish.
- Bake at 180°C for about 30 minutes.
As a side dish you may serve rice, ebly, potatoes or baguette.