Turkey with pineapple and curry
For 4 persons
- 300g turkey breast
- 2 carrots
- 1 yellow and 1 red bell pepper
- 1 leek
- 560g pineapple
- 175g cream cheese
- Oil, salt, pepper, curry powder
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Grate the carrots, cut the leek into rings and the bell pepper into stripes.
- Sauté the meat in oil, add the vegetables, continue frying.
- Add the pineapples with juice, let it simmer for approx. 3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and let it melt.
- Add the spices to taste.
Chef’s tip: Serve with rice or fresh baguette