Conchiglioni with homemade tomato sugo
For 4 persons
- 600g different tomatoes
- 400g conchiglioni
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- 8 stalks basil
- 100ml olive-oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Cook the spaghetti until firm to the bite.
- Cut the tomatoes in small unregular pieces, put them into a bowl and put the bowl above the cooking noodles (to get the tomatoes warm).
- Add salt, pepper, a pinch of sugar, lemon juice, olive-oil and the basil to the tomatoes.
- Add the wet noodles to the mixture.
- Pluck the mozzarella in small pieces and put them on top of the noddles.
- Serve quickly and enjoy 🙂