Viennese Schnitzel with caramel-apples
For 4 persons
- 4 escalopes
- 4 apples
- 2 tbsp. of crème fraîche
- 1 egg
- Breadcrumbs, flour, sugar
- Peel, core and cut 2 apples. Cook them on a low heat with 2 tbsp. of water.
- Crush the apples, season them with salt and pepper, stir in the crème fraîche.
- Bread the escalope, fry in hot oil.
- Wash, core and slice 2 apples thinly. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Sauté in a pan until the apples are soft and the sugar is caramelized.
- Serve everything together.