Smoked pork chop goulash
For 4 persons
- 3 tomatoes
- 600g smoked pork chop
- 300g needle beans
- 4 onions
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp. of tomato purée
- Paprika, salt, pepper, savory
- Wash and cube the meat, dice the tomatoes and onions coarseley.
- Cook the beans in salted water for approx. 12 minutes, drain off the water.
- Sauté the meat in oil, then remove it.
- Lightly fry the onions. Sprinkle with bell pepper and flour, sauté lightly.
- Add the vegatable stock and let it boil up. Add the meat, cook for 30 minutes roughly.
- Add the tomatoes and beans about 5 minutes before the end of cooking time.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and savory.
Serve with potatoes.